Holy delinquency batman. I've actually been carrying this bag for 7 months now and finally am reviewing it. The short and sweet? It's a 65 liter main bag with a 15 liter zip off day pack (sweet!), and it's a luggage style backpack. No wheels, but it does have a compartment to zip away the back pack straps for easy shipping / storage.
- suit case style / flat pack loading. That means no digging through the top zipper to get to the bottom.
- multiple storage pockets line the main compartment. Think socks on one side, those precious budgy smugglers on the other and another compartment for small items (i.e. pack towel).
- Easily adjustable and many different ways to adjust the comfort of the pack.
- back pack straps zip into compartment for checking bag.
- Day pack! Features a slot for your computer, and another area to place a tablet..but damn thats a lot of tech space!
- Super tough zippers and pack
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, any problem, just contact the wonderful people at Osprey and there you go!
- No built in rain cover
- No hipstrap pockets (I'm a big fan of these...)
- less rigid/supportive back support cage. (due to the luggage style, you lose a bit of the comfort)
- No longer sold in stores.
Overall, Osprey is seen as one of, if not 'the' best, in the backpack industry. I get loads of questions and comments on my pack, and I've even had people take pictures of it for some reason. If you aren't 100% sold on this pack and want to see which packs are available and help with sizing, go here .... http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/packfinder/
Want to buy this pack or any other? Click through this link and see whats available!
Feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns!